1. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / REVOCATION
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following conditions,
whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor independent professional activity
You have the right to cancel this contract within 1 month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 1 month from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
CSR Tech Berlin / Christiane Schöppe,
Nonnendammallee 85A, 13629 Berlin,
Phone: 49 (0) 30-36441808, Fax: 49 (0) 30-36441809, E-Mail: email@example.com
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, e-mail, telephone, fax) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached pattern revocation but not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Terms and Conditions CSR Tech Berlin
§ 1 General, Scope
1. The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between the company CSR Tech Berlin, Inh Christiane Schöppe, Nonnendammallee 85A, 13629 Berlin (hereinafter "CSR Tech Berlin") and the buyer. The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website of CSR Tech Berlin and all subdomains belonging to this domain. In each case, the valid version at the time of the conclusion of the contract is decisive.
2. Definitions: A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers made by CSR Tech Berlin on the Internet constitute a non-binding invitation to the purchaser to order goods from CSR Tech Berlin. The order is made by storing the goods in the shopping cart. This can be changed at any time before canceling the order by removing or adding items. The order is sent to us by pressing the submit button.
(2) By ordering the desired object of purchase on the Internet, the buyer makes an offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) CSR Tech Berlin is entitled to accept this offer by sending an order confirmation or delivery of the ordered goods. The order confirmation will be sent by e-mail. The sending of a confirmation of receipt by CSR Tech Berlin is not yet an acceptance.
§ 3 Payment, due date, late payment
(1) The payment of the goods takes place in advance, PayPal, bank transfer or cash on delivery.
Payment by cash on delivery is only possible with shipping within Germany. We reserve the right to accept or exclude certain payment methods in individual cases.
(2) When paying in advance, the buyer agrees to pay the purchase price within 1 week after conclusion of the contract.
(3) The purchase price is subject to interest during the delay. The default interest rate for the year is five percentage points above the base rate.
§ 4 delivery
(1) The delivery takes place by sending the purchase object to the address communicated by the buyer.
(2) The costs for the shipping result from our Internet offer and are to be borne by the buyer. If the buyer desires a special mode of shipment, incurring higher costs, he must also bear these additional costs.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains the property of CSR Tech Berlin until full payment. Prior to transfer of ownership, pledging, transferring, processing or redesigning is not permitted without the express consent of CSR Tech Berlin.
If the customer is an entrepreneur, the object of purchase remains the property of CSR Tech Berlin until all liabilities arising from the business relationship have been settled.
§ 6 prices
The price stated in the respective offer for the object of sale is understood to be the final price including the statutory sales tax. The price does not include the delivery and shipping costs.
§ 7 resignation
(1) CSR Tech Berlin is entitled to entrepreneurs to withdraw from the contract also in respect of an outstanding part of the delivery or service, if false information about the creditworthiness of the buyer or made objective reasons regarding the insolvency of the buyer, such as the opening insolvency proceedings over the assets of the buyer or the dismissal of such proceedings for lack of cost-covering assets. The buyer is given the opportunity to make an advance payment or to provide a suitable security before resignation.
(2) Without prejudice to any claims for damages, any partial services already provided shall be invoiced and paid in accordance with the contract in the event of partial rescission.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) CSR Tech Berlin warrants that the object of purchase is faultless upon delivery. If, within six months of delivery of the object of purchase, a defect in quality arises, it is presumed that it was already defective at the time of delivery, unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the object of purchase or the defect. If the material defect does not become apparent until six months have elapsed, the buyer must prove that the material defect already existed when the object of purchase was handed over.
(2) If the object of purchase is defective upon delivery, the consumer has the choice whether the supplementary performance is to be effected by repair or replacement. CSR Tech Berlin is entitled to refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of subsequent performance without significant disadvantages for the buyer remains.
(3) If the subsequent performance fails twice, the purchaser may in principle demand, at his discretion, a reduction in the purchase price (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (withdrawal) as well as damages. For only minor defects, the buyer has no right of withdrawal.
(4) If CSR Tech Berlin delivers a defect-free object of purchase for the purpose of supplementary performance, CSR Tech Berlin may demand the return of the defective object of purchase from the buyer.
(5) If the customer is a consumer, claims for defects become statute-barred in two years, and the sale of used goods in one year. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty period is one year. For entrepreneurs, the risk passes with dispatch of the goods or delivery to the carrier. Any defects must be reported immediately.
(6) Damage caused by improper or non-contractual measures of the buyer, do not constitute a claim against CSR Tech Berlin.
(7) Opening or dismantling the purchased item may void the warranties..
(8) CSR Tech Berlin is neither obliged to install the technical articles nor to advise / assist with the installation. In principle, the customer is responsible for ensuring that the goods are assembled professionally in a qualified workshop in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. In case of doubt, a functional and safety check must be carried out by qualified technical personnel on all parts. CSR Tech Berlin is not liable for damage caused by improper installation or inadequate care or maintenance. If the customer asserts unjustified and culpable warranty claims, although the defect of the goods is caused by improper installation or inadequate care or maintenance and not by a material defect of the purchased goods at the time of the transfer of risk, the customer has to reimburse us for the costs incurred by checking the goods and further processing the matter..
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) CSR Tech Berlin shall only be liable for damages other than those resulting from injury to life, limb or health insofar as these damages are based on intentional or grossly negligent acts or culpable violation of a material contractual obligation by CSR Tech Berlin or its vicarious agents. Essential to the contract is a duty, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose observance the buyer may regularly rely. Any further liability for damages is excluded. Claims arising from a guarantee given by CSR Tech Berlin regarding the nature of the object of purchase and the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(2) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet can not be guaranteed without errors and / or at any time. We are therefore not liable for the availability of our internet shop at any time.
§ 10 Privacy
All personal data required to carry out the order will be stored in machine-readable form and treated confidentially. The data required for the processing of an order, such as name and address, are passed on to the company commissioned with the delivery of the object of purchase in the course of the delivery. Otherwise, there is no disclosure of your data, especially not for advertising purposes.
§ 11 Choice of Law / Jurisdiction
The contract language is German. All disputes arising from this legal relationship are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The validity of UN purchasing law is excluded.
If the purchaser is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, then the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of CSR Tech Berlin.
§ 12 Severability clause
Should any provision of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain unaffected
§ 13 contract text
The contract text is not saved and can not be retrieved after the completion of the ordering process. You can print the order data immediately after sending